Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Thought of the day # 11.



101.Children of God should not have fear of grave .It should belong to those who are still Satan’s slave.
102. If you are Christ’s soldier, You need to be more bolder.
103.It would be such a shame , when those people who on earth had great fame , would not have in the book of life their name.
104. If you are completely to Christ devoted , you will not feel the pain of being rejected by people from whom great things you have expected.
105. Oh dear, please hear. I just want to make it clear, that the day is near , when you will have no more tear.
106. Without Christ your LIFE, L-living ,I-in ,F-frustration , E-everyday .With Christ your LIFE, L-living , I-in, F-feat, E-everyday.
107.I had lived for Jesus, I am living for Jesus and I will live for Jesus, forevermore.
108. If we go through Bible’s pages we see that throughout the ages many messenger were killed for the gospel message or they were sent to cage but still many proclaim it with courage even from the stage.
109.A sheep can lead another sheep astray , but the shepherd can bring it back to the right way . Follow the Shepherd not the sheep. Follow the Creator not the creation.
110. When Christians are busy reading the Bible, the non-Christians are busy reading the Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment