Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Thought of the day # 18.



171. I was drowning and drowning in the miry clay but now I am standing and standing on the rock on whom I stay. Psalms 40:2 , 27:5.
172. Oxygen is important for a living human body and carbon dioxide for a living plant so is prayer for a living Christian.
173.There are many types of servant of God. I would write about two of them. One who work for Christ to satisfy his heart and another who work for Christ to satisfy his stomach.
174. For a true believe there is a place where there will be no pain. It is a place  where they will think that they have not fought the good fight in vain.
175. The two reason you might not rely on God is when you don’t believe that you are weak and when you don’t believe that God is strong.
176. We serve a great God , Who does great things in a great manner which give us great surprise . Psalms 96:3,106:2, 139:17,18, 92:5.
177. If disaster strikes a city it is a alarm . make sure at that time you are under God’s arm.
178. A Christian should not do just love marriage neither just arranged marriage but a Godly arranged marriage.
179. Satan is not at all potent before my God Who is omnipotent.
180. I would like to judge the person who praise me , but I would not judge the person who criticize me but would judge his criticism against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment